FIELDVUE Instruments – AMS Valvelink
This 2-1/2 day lecture/lab style course provides maximum class time with hands-on experience working with FIELDVUE DVC instrumentation and ValveLink Diagnostic Software. Students will be able to execute ValveLink Diagnostic routines and create an instrument database. HART multiplexer technology will also be explored. This is a continuation course for course 1751, Fundamentals of FIELDVUE Digital Instruments and the 375/475 Handheld Communicator.
• Introduction to ValveLink Software
• ValveLink Tag and Database Management
• Configuration with AMS ValveLink
• Calibration with ValveLink
• ValveLink Advanced and Performance Tier Diagnostics
• HART Multiplexer