|Certifications||ASME B31.1, India Boiler Registration, PED, CE|
|End Connection||Butt Weld|
|Application||Cogeneration, High Temp, HRSG, Steam Headers, Steam turbine, Boilers, Boiler, Balance of Plant, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler, Pumps, Valves & Manifolds, General Service|
|Body Design||Long Pattern, Short Pattern|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy, Metal, Steel|
|Operating Temperature||High Temperature|
|Pressure Class||ASME, PN|
|Process Connection Type||BWE|
|Shutoff Class||Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||5 inch, 6 inch (DN150) and Larger, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 4 / DN 100|
|Valve Size Standard||DN, NPS|
|Valve Type||Engineered Product, Globe|
- Forged body materials of highest quality, all in compliance with ASME and DIN standards.
- Globe valves designed as per ASME B16.34, API 600, ISO, DIN, TRD, VGB, TRB, PED.
- CE mark 100% Compliance with European Pressure Equipment Directive n°2014/68/EU.
- “T”, “Y” and angle patterns available.
- Packing with pure graphite pressed rings, with a minimum density of 1.8 g/cm3 each, to improve its sealing effectiveness and, at the same time, to decrease the risk for fugitive emissions.
- Mechanical position indicator supplied as standard.
- Yoke equipped with connecting flange on top to facilitate gear operator assembly.
- Special constructions and materials available.
- Valves are offered as standard with manual operators (Hand wheel or bevel gear depending on size). Actuated options such as electric, pneumatic or hydraulic are available.
© 2023 Askalon, Filial af Askalon AB Sverige