- Remote mounting compact design requires minimum space for operation and installation with fewer potential leak points.
- Two block valves, one equalizer valve and two vent/test valves in a compact unit.
- Cost savings when manifolding the valves by eliminating several parts used in conventional methods of ‘piping up’.
- Free-swivelling ball end stem ensures perfect alignment, providing repetitive bubble-tight shutoff and long life.
- PTFE or graphite packing below stem threads prevents lubricant washout and thread corrosion.
- Back seat stem prevents blowout or accidental removal.
- Threaded ¼” NPT vent ports allow vent to be piped away safely. Supplied plugged as standard.
- Standard pipe bracket bolts directly to the manifold providing a rigid support for the transmitter. Instrument can be removed easily for service or repair.
© 2019 Askalon AB