Course #1751 FIELDVUE Digital Instruments, handheld communicator 475/TREX
This course is for technicians, engineers and others responsible for installing, calibrating and basic troubleshooting FIELDVUE™ and related instruments using the 475/TREX Handheld Communicator.
The primary focus of this course is to provide a comprehensive experience in managing DVC’s using the 475/TREX Handheld Communicator.
This 2 days lecture/lab style course provides maximum class time with hands-on experience working with FIELDVUE instrumentation and the Model 475/TREX™ Handheld Communicator.
The proper configuration and calibration of the Digital Valve Controller will be featured.
Students who take this course will be able to:
- Install and mount a DVC2000 series positioned onto a Sliding or rotary Stem Actuator/Valve.
- Configure and calibrate FIELDVUE Instruments with the Model 475/TREX Communicator.
- FIELDVUE Theory of Operation.
- FIELDVUE Instrument Installation.
- Model 475/TREX Handheld Communicator.
- Instrument Configuration and Calibration.
- Instrument Troubleshooting.
- Control Loop Wiring Practices & Tri-loop.
- ValveLink™ Overview.
- Review – Evaluation - Conclusion.
Prerequistes: One to two years of experience and/or course 1400 (Valve Technician).