Mob. +46 70 378 83 35
Process Engineer, Engineering dept.
Phone. +46 54-57 92 41
Phone. +46 40-33 02 33
Phone. +46 40-33 02 30
Inside Sales Engineer
Phone. +45 2137 7759
Area Account Manager East
Phone. +45 2346 5513
Inside Sales Manager
Phone. +45 2137 7702
|Certifications||ASME B31.1, NACE, India Boiler Registration, PED|
|End Connection||Butt Weld, Flanged|
|Application||Boilers, Cogeneration, General Service, HRSG, Pumps, Valves & Manifolds, Boiler, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler, Balance of Plant|
|Body Design||Long Pattern|
|Material||Steel, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||High Temperature|
|Process Connection Type||CL600RF, CL300RF, CL150RF, BWE, 150RF, 300RF, 600RF|
|Shutoff Class||Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||6 inch (DN150) and Larger, 5 inch, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 2 / DN 50|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Media||Steam, Liquid, Water|
- Robust valve body in a wide range of materials (NACE compliance included).
- Threaded seat rings facilitate maintenance and/or replacement. On request, they can also be supplied as tack or seal welded. Above NPS 24, seats are seal welded as standard.
- Yoke sleeve in material suitable to withstand high temperature, wear and corrosion.
- Connections are offered as flanged, buttweld or special, such as clamp type, to meet any customers’ request.
- Wedge gate valves designed in full compliance with API 600, ASME B16.34 and BS 1414.
© 2023 Askalon AB