Mob. +46 70 378 83 35
Phone. +46 54-57 92 06
Phone. +46 40-33 02 33
Phone. +46 40-33 02 30
Inside Sales Engineer
Phone. +45 2137 7759
Area Account Manager East
Phone. +45 2346 5513
Inside Sales Manager
Phone. +45 2137 7702
Sales Manager Conventional Power
Phone. +358 207 416 208
|Certifications||PED, NACE, India Boiler Registration, ASME B31.1|
|End Connection||Butt Weld|
|Application||Pumps, Valves & Manifolds, HRSG, High Temp, Boilers, Boiler, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler, Balance of Plant|
|Body Design||Long Pattern|
|Material||Alloy, Carbon Steel, Steel|
|Operating Temperature||High Temperature, Greater Than 400 F (204 C)|
|Process Connection Type||BWE|
|Seat/Seal Type||Wedge, Parallel Slide, Metal-to-Metal|
|Shutoff Class||Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Valve Type||Gate, Engineered Product|
|Media||Water, Steam, Hot Water|
- A range of compact pressure seal gate valves designed according to ASME B16.34.
- All range is offered in four standard cast materials: WCB (generally used on feed water lines), WC6 and WC9 (both used on steam lines), C12A (proposed for high temp. applications).
- End to end dimensions as per ASME B16.10 short pattern.
- Available in wedge gate and parallel slide configurations.
- Seats are welded in.
- Position indicator is offered as standard.
- Stellite® gr. 6 overlay on seat and wedge or disc; Stellite® gr. 21 overlay on backseat.
- Pressure seal gasket has trapezoidal shape for a low load on bolting, and is supplied in graphite with integral stainless steel anti-extrusion protection.
- Standard ISO top mounting for easy assembly of any type of actuator or bevel gear.
- Available options: wedge vent hole or overpressure pipe, by-pass, limit switch in open or closed position.
- Valves are offered as standard with manual operators (Hand wheel or bevel gear depending on size). Actuated options such as electric, pneumatic or hydraulic are available.
© 2022 Askalon AB