|Certifications||NACE, ASME B31.1, India Boiler Registration, PED|
|End Connection||Flanged, Butt Weld|
|Application||Steam turbine, Pumps, Valves & Manifolds, Steam Headers, Balance of Plant, Boiler, Boilers, Conventional, General Service, High Temp, HRSG, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler|
|Body Design||Long Pattern|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Duplex, Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy, Metal, Stainless|
|Operating Temperature||Greater Than 400 F (204 C)|
|Process Connection Type||1500RF, 2500RF, 900RF, BWE, CL150RF|
|Seat/Seal Type||Metal-to-Metal, Swing|
|Shutoff Class||Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Media||Hot Water, Liquid, Liquids, Oxygen, Steam, Water|
- A range of pressure seal check valves designed according to ASME B16.34 with wall thickness according to API 600.
- All range is offered in all the material stated in the ASTM specifications (NACE compliance included), and designed to always guarantee the maximum safety and flow efficiency.
- Face to face dimensions as per ASME B16.10
- Available in swing check, tilting disc and piston check (Y and T pattern design)
- Swing check valves can fit on both horizontal and vertical (up-flow) piping.
- Tilting disc check valves are designed to prevent the disc slamming and to ensure, at the same time, a quick closing service.
- Lift check valves (Y and T patterns) are designed to be installed on horizontal piping.
- Seat is welded in
- Available options: side mounted counterweight, side mounted hydraulic damper and disc anti-rotation device.
© 2019 Askalon AB