Phone. +46 70 378 83 35
Phone. +46 54-57 92 41
Phone. +46 54-57 92 06
Phone. +46 40-33 02 33
Inside Sales Engineer
Phone. +45 2137 7759
Area Account Manager East
Phone. +45 2346 5513
Inside Sales Manager
Phone. +45 2137 7702
Mob. +358 40 610 4439
Sales Manager Isolation Valves
Phone. +358 207 416 208
|Certifications||NACE, ASME B31.1, India Boiler Registration, PED|
|End Connection||Flanged, Butt Weld|
|Application||High Temp, HRSG, Pumps, Valves & Manifolds, Steam turbine, General Service, Cogeneration, Balance of Plant, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler|
|Body Design||Long Pattern|
|Material||Alloy, Carbon Steel, Duplex, Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Operating Temperature||Greater Than 400 F (204 C), High Temperature|
|Process Connection Type||1500RF, 2500RF, 900RF, BWE|
|Seat/Seal Type||Metal-to-Metal, Wedge|
|Shutoff Class||Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||5 inch, 6 inch (DN150) and Larger, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 6 / DN 150|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Media||Hot Water, Liquid, Liquids, Oxygen, Steam, Water|
- A range of compact pressure seal gate valves designed according to ASME B16.34 and wall thickness according to API 600.
- All range is offered in all the material stated in the ASTM specifications (NACE compliance included), and designed to always guarantee the maximum safety and flow efficiency.
- End to end dimensions as per ASME B16.10 (Long pattern for flanged valves, short pattern for Butt welded ends).
- Seats are welded in.
- Position indicator is offered as standard.
- Stellite® gr. 6 overlay on seat and wedge; Stellite® gr. 21 overlay on backseat.
- Pressure seal gasket has trapezoidal shape for a low load on bolting, and is supplied in integral metal type.
- Standard ISO top mounting for easy assembly of any type of actuator or bevel gear.
- Available options: wedge vent hole or overpressure pipe, by-pass, limit switch in open or closed position.
- Valves are offered as standard with manual operators (Hand wheel or bevel gear depending on size). Actuated options such as electric, pneumatic or hydraulic are available.
© 2021 Askalon AB