|End Connection||Wafer, Lip seal|
|Application||Automotive, Beverages, Biofuels, Blowers, Brewing, Initial Food Processing, Product Blending, Winemaking, Processed Foods|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Teflon, Super Duplex, Monel, Hastelloy, Epdm Rubber, Duplex, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Titanium|
|Operating Temperature||Up to 250 F (120 C)|
|Process Connection Type||150RF|
|Shutoff Class||Zero Leakage|
|Standards||API 609, ASME B16.34|
|Valve Size||NPS 1-1/2 / DN 40, NPS 14 / DN 350, NPS 16 / DN 400, NPS 8 / DN 200, NPS 18 / DN 450, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 20 / DN 500, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 10 / DN 250, NPS 1 / DN 25, 5 inch, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 3 / DN 80|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Media||Specialty Gases, Liquids, Air, Inert Gas, Water, Air|
- One-piece, thin profile, disc stem provides minimum obstruction to flow, resulting in highest Cv, lowest pressure drops and best control characteristics.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and tight shut-off.
- Triple function, resilient seat isolates body and stem from line media, provides drop-tight shut-off of line media at full-rated pressure and provides positive flange sealing, eliminating the need for flange gaskets.
- Heavy duty, corrosion resistant top bushing provides upper stem support, absorbs actuator sideloading and extends valve cycle life.
- Bi-directional, self-adjusting double V-cup stem seals prevent external contaminants from entering the valve.
- Split body design enables easy field replacement of seat and disc/stem and permits direct mounting of Keystone actuators without the use of couplings or brackets.
© 2019 Askalon AB