|Body Design||Short Pattern|
|Material||316L Stainless Steel, Alloy, Hastelloy|
|Operating Temperature||High Temperature|
|Valve Size Standard||DN|
|Valve Type||Instrumentation Valve|
- The High Temperature sampling valve assures a ‘true representative sample’ every time without process interruption because it is installed directly into a process pipeline.
- The operation of the sampling valve is simple and safe and designed for temperatures up to 350°C continuously.
- A bellow sealed primary spindle seal.
- Standard provided with leak detection ports.
- Available in wafer and flanged body style.
- Low cost of ownership due to the ease of assembly and disassembly for cleaning and maintenance.
- A hard faced knife edge seating surface Stellite-21 to cut through process impurities.
- Smooth operation due to an axial needle bearing.
- Standard bottle adaptor provided with ISO GL 45 thread and G ⅛” vent connection. Customer bottle threads are available on request.
- Optional safety cabinet and bottle support table.
© 2019 Askalon AB