|Pressure rating||ANSI #150 - #2500|
|Material valve body||WCB, CF8M, Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel etc (also NACE)|
|Material in trim||PTFE, graphite, PEEK|
- Provides high Cv values, resulting in less than 3% pressure drop to the active PRV inlet, when used with the largest API orifice available in a given valve size, in accordance with the recommendations of API RP520 Part II, Section 2.2 and ASME Section VIII, Division 1, Appendix M-7. Thereby greatly reducing the possibility of destructive chatter of the PRV.Greatly reduces field installation costs and space requirements through preassembled and compact design.
- Allows pressure relief device maintenance without process shutdown.
- Meets all mandatory requirements of ASME Section VIII, Division 1, UG-135.
- No seat lapping required for maintenance.
- Only recommended spare parts are soft goods which reduces cost of ownership.
- Type tested by DNV
© 2018 Askalon Int