UF-105 – FIELDVUE™ DVC, ValveLink Mobile Introduction
This training is based on Emersons education cours 1751 Fisher HART based FIELDVUE Digital Valve Controllers using Emerson Field Communicators & ValveLink Mobile – Introduction.
This 2-day course provides hands-on experience working with FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers using an Emerson 475 or AMS Trex™ Communicator. The class will discuss basic operation and installation of the FIELDVUE digital valve controllers. Students will practice installing and mounting FIELDVUE digital valve controllers onto sliding stem and rotary control valve assemblies, as well as perform basic configuration and calibration of FIELDVUE Instruments. Troubleshooting the digital valve controller using ValveLink™ Mobile software will be performed and basic data interpretation will be introduced.
- Be able to explain the FIELDVUE DVC positioner principle of operations and basic and extended functions.
- To practice connecting FIELDVUE DVC positioners with Emerson handheld communicators.
- Be able to initiate FIELDVUE DVC with the ValveLink Mobile software after mounting on linear and rotary seat valves.
- Be able to navigate ValveLink Mobile software for extended configuration and basic troubleshooting.
- Basic data interpretation and valve diagnostics for AD and PD diagnostic tiers performed with ValveLink Mobile.
This course is for technicians, engineers and others responsible for installing, calibrating and basic troubleshooting Fisher FIELDVUE instruments using the Emerson Field Communicators with ValveLink Mobile.
Some experience in instrument calibration and in control valve maintenance, installation, and operation would be helpful.
Suggestions for your next step in the learning path UF-106 and UF-107.
This training is also available as a four-day distance training, Tuesday to Friday with instructor-led mornings and with voluntary self-studies in the afternoons. Only using Trex™.
Contact us for more information or registration.
An application is not the same as a guaranteed place.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 54 57 92 00