|Certifications||PED, ASME B31.1, India Boiler Registration|
|End Connection||Butt Weld|
|Application||Boilers, Boiler, Balance of Plant, High Temp, HRSG, Pumps, Valves & Manifolds|
|Body Design||Long Pattern|
|Material||Alloy, Carbon Steel, Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Operating Temperature||High Temperature, Greater Than 400 F (204 C)|
|Process Connection Type||TypeBWE|
|Seat/Seal Type||Metal-to-Metal, Swing|
|Shutoff Class||Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 2 / DN 50, 6 inch (DN150) and Larger, 5 inch|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Valve Type||Engineered Product|
|Media||Steam, Water, Hot Water|
- A range of pressure seal Check Valves designed according to ASME B16.34.
- Available in Swing Check, Tilting disc and Piston Check (Y and T pattern design)
- All range is offered in all the material stated in the ASTM specifications, and designed to always guarantee the maximum safety and flow efficiency.
- End to end dimensions as per ASME B16.10
- Swing and tilting disk check valves can be installed on both horizontal and vertical (up-flow) piping.
- Stop check valves (Y and T patterns) are designed to be installed on horizontal piping.
- Tilting disc check valves are designed utilizing triple offset seat geometry to prevent the disc slamming, stable disk operation and to ensure, at the same time, a quick closing service.
- Tilting disc seat is manufactured directly in the body therefore removal of seat/body welding avoids distortion of seat face.
© 2021 Askalon AB, filial i Finland