|Certifications||3A, CRN, CUTR, PED|
|Critical Service||Low Flow, General Service, Sanitary|
|Flow Characteristics||Special Characterizations, Modified Equal Percentage|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature, High Temperature|
|Pressure Class||275 psi CWP|
|Process Connection Type||Tri-Clamp|
|Shutoff Class||Class IV (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||NPS 1/2|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS, DN|
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- NPS 1/2 tri-clamp end connections standard with optional welded connections.
- Electropolished wetted interior finished to 30 Ra microinch (20 Ra microinch optional).
- Self-draining designed for clean-in-place (CIP) and sanitize-in-place (SIP).
- Closure diaphragm is polished 316 stainless steel; quick-disconnect bonnet aids closure diaphragm replacement.
- Elastomer seals meet FDA and USP CLVI requirements.
© 2019 Askalon AB