|Certifications||ABS, American Bureau of Shipping Shipboard, PED|
|End Connection||Lugged, Wafer|
|Application||Wastewater collection, Water Treatment, Water distribution, Plant Air, Wastewater treatment, Chillers , Air Circulation|
|Body Design||Short Pattern|
|Material||Ductile Iron, Epdm Rubber, Carbon Steel, Buna-N, 316 Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||Up to 250 F (120 C)|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||CL150RF, 150FF, 125FF|
|Shutoff Class||Zero Leakage|
|Standards||API 609, ASME B16.34|
|Valve Size||NPS 60, NPS 56, NPS 48, NPS 44, NPS 42, NPS 40, NPS 36, NPS 30, NPS 24 / DN 600|
|Valve Size Standard||DN, NPS|
|Media||Air, Inert Gas, Air, Hot Water, Liquid, Water, Liquids|
- Double flanged body design with face-to-face dimensions, according to EN 558 Series 20, API 609 and AWWA C504 short.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- All valves comply to Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EU) Module B1 + D, CE Marking.
© 2019 Askalon AB