|Certifications||ABS, CRN, CUTR, PED, SIL capable|
|End Connection||Lugged, Wafer|
|Application||Air Circulation, Balance of Plant, Bulk Storage, Bulk Conversion Other, Compressors , Conveyors, Cooling Water, Cruise Ship, Facilities & Process Utilities, Blowers|
|Material||Ductile Iron, Duplex, Epdm Rubber, Monel, Nylon, Super Duplex, 316L Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Aluminum Bronze|
|Operating Temperature||Less than 150 C|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||150RF, PN16|
|Shutoff Class||Zero Leakage|
|Standards||API 609, ASME B16.34|
|Valve Size||NPS 18 / DN 450, NPS 20 / DN 500, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 24 / DN 600, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 14 / DN 350, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 8 / DN 200, NPS 16 / DN 400, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 10 / DN 250|
|Valve Size Standard||DN, NPS|
|Media||Air, Air, Inert Gas, Ammonia, Fuel Oil, Hot Water, Liquids, Specialty Gases, Natural Gas, Water, Vacuum, Steam, Oxygen|
|Stem||Live loaded, Adjustable packing|
- Wafer and lugged body design with face-to-face dimension, according to EN 558 Series 20 and API 609.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- The two piece shaft allows for a thin disc and provides minimal obstruction to flow (up to DN 300/ NPS 12).
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Body locating holes allow ease of installation and centering between the flanges.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
© 2019 Askalon AB