|Certifications||Lloyd's Register, Fire Safe, CE, American Bureau of Shipping Shipboard, ABS, Fugitive Emission, NACE, PED, Natural Gas Certified|
|Application||Brewing, Boilers, Boiler, Blower, Bioreactor, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler, Facilities & Process Utilities, Bulk Storage, FPSO, Fuel Gas, Fuel Management Systems, Fueling, Gas Gathering and Compression, General Service, Geothermal, Burner Management Systems, Facilities, Distillation & Fractionation, Distillation, Desalination, Dairy, Custody Transfer Systems, Custody Transfer, Cryogenics and Refrigeration, Corrosive, Compressors , Compression, Combustion, Cogeneration, Clean Steam, City Gates & District Stations, City Gate/Distribution Station, Chillers, Chemical Dispersion, Burners, Liquid Filling, LNG Carrier, Low Temp, Low Temperature, Lube Blending, Refining, Steam Headers, Storage, Storage & Distribution, Storage & Transport, Storage and Distribution, Aviation, Balance of Plant, Batch, Batch Feeders, Beverages, Biofuels|
|Body Design||Long Pattern, Side Entry|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Carbon Steel, Aluminum Bronze, 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy, Super Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel|
|Operating Temperature||-330 to 842°F (-200 to 450°C)|
|Process Connection Type||150RF, 300RF, CL150RF, CL300RF, Flanged|
|Seat/Seal||Soft, Ball, Cryogenic, High performance, Soft Seal|
|Shutoff Class||Class VI (FCI 70-2), Zero Leakage, API 598|
|Standards||ASME B16.34, API 608|
|Valve Size||NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 1-1/2 / DN 40, NPS 10 / DN 250, NPS 1/2 / DN 15, NPS 1 / DN 25, NPS 3/4 / DN 20|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS, DN|
|Valve Type||Ball, Ball Valve, Floating Ball Valve|
|Media||Water Glycol, Water, Vacuum, Steam, Specialty Gases, Other, NH3 (Anhydrous Ammonia), NH3, Oxygen, Natural Gas, Aggressive Liquids/Gases, Air, Inert Gas, Ammonia, CNG, Cryogenic, Fuel Oil, Hot Water, Light Oil, Liquid, Liquid Propane, Liquid Propane Gas, Liquids, LPG, Mineral Oil|
|Stem||Adjustable packing, Live loaded|
- Two piece full bore design, flanged construction in carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys.
- Designed in accordance with ASME B16.34, BS EN ISO 17292 & ISO 14313/API 6D.
- Floating ball design for bi-directional shut-off.
- Flexing soft seat design for superior shut-off across a range of pressures with minimum operating torque.
- Low temperature and cryogenic designs for service down to -196°C available on request.
- Spring energized metal and carbon seat designs permitting tight shut-off and positive cavity pressure relief.
- Fused hard nickel alloy, chromium carbide or tungsten carbide coated seat and ball designs for abrasive and high temperature service.
- Hard carbon seat design for medium temperature applications.
- High integrity shaft seal minimizing the potential for atmospheric leakage.
- Fugitive emission performance to BS EN ISO 15848-2 class A.
- Corrosion resistant trim. Standard valves incorporate balls and shafts of stainless steel for long service life.
- Fire test certified. All sizes and pressure ratings are covered by approved certification.
© 2020 Askalon AB