|Greater Than 400 F (204 C)
|Process Connection Type
|Valve Size Standard
- The Inline Y-body design allows less flow restriction, reduced pressure drop and easier installation.
- All valves feature venturi style inlet throat design which increases fluid velocity across seating area to reduce scale formation.
- High precision machining results in superior disc to seat interfacing for tight shut-off.
- Split body design allows for easy maintenance.
- Bolted bonnet.
- Carbon steel body, connector and yoke.
- Design offers low torque and easy manual operation.
- Replaceable surface-hardened stellite facing disc and seats allows use in severe applications such as slurries and other abrasive media.
- Larger stem diameter of stainless steel for strength and stiffness.
- Rugged gland packing specially selected considering severe alumina service.
- Design to ASME B16.34
- Tested as per API 598
© 2024 Askalon AB