|Certifications||CRN, Fugitive Emission, PED|
|End Connection||Flanged, Wafer|
|Body Design||Short Pattern, Long Pattern|
|Material||Teflon, 316 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy|
|Operating Temperature||Less Than 200 C|
|Seat/Seal Type||Lined, Bellows|
- The sampling system ensures a ‘true representative sample’ without process interruption. Designed to be installed directly into a process pipeline.
- Offered with either a bottle or syringe collection method. This allows for different levels of safety and containment for different applications.
- The syringe collection method utilizes a Sapro valve with a universal bayonet connection which allows one syringe to be used at multiple sample points.
- The operation of the sampling system with bottle adapter is very simple and safe.
- The spring loaded lever automatically closes the sampler when it is released.
- The Sapro with bottle adapter comes standard with built-in locking device for safety.
- PFA lining is available for corrosive services.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Seat change is quick and easy.
- Spindle seal (including PFA lined) approved in accordance with TA-Luft VDI 2440.
- Tightness according DIN EN 12266, leakage rate A, bubble tight.
- Spark testing of all PFA lined and encapsulated parts is performed with 30 kV.
© 2021 Askalon AB