|Certifications||CE, ASME B31.1, PED|
|End Connection||Butt Weld|
|Application||Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler, Boiler, Boilers, High Temp, HRSG, Steam Headers, Steam turbine, Waste to Energy|
|Body Design||Long Pattern, Top Entry|
|Material||Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy, Metal|
|Operating Temperature||High Temperature|
|Pressure Class||ASME, PN|
|Process Connection Type||BWE|
|Seat/Seal Type||Swing, Metal-to-Metal|
|Shutoff Class||Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||5 inch, 6 inch (DN150) and Larger, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 6 / DN 150|
|Valve Size Standard||DN, NPS|
|Valve Type||Engineered Product|
|Media||Water, Steam, Hot Water|
- High quality forged materials to guarantee pressure envelope integrity, to conform with ASME and DIN standards.
- Designed to comply with ASME B16.34, API 600, ISO, DIN, TRD, VGB, TRB, PED.
- CE mark 100% Compliance with European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
- Advanced pressure seal design and pure graphite gasket rings to ensure high tightness and to comply with the Health, Safety and Environment requirements for fugitive emissions control.
- Supplied as swing check and tilting disc configurations.
- Slam-free operation offered by tilting disc configuration.
- Special constructions/materials, screw down check valve configuration - all available upon request.
© 2021 Askalon AB