|Body Design||Long Pattern, Side Entry|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Low Temp Carbon Steel, Stainless, Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-330 to 842°F (-200 to 450°C)|
|Process Connection Type||150FF, 300RF, CL150RF, CL300RF, Flanged|
|Seat/Seal Type||Ball, Metal-to-Metal, Soft Seal|
|Shutoff Class||API 598, Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2), Rate D (ISO 5208), Zero Leakage|
|Standards||API 608, ASME B16.34|
|Valve Size||NPS 1/2 / DN 15, NPS 10 / DN 250, NPS 1-1/2 / DN 40, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 3/4 / DN 20, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 8 / DN 200|
|Valve Size Standard||DN, NPS|
|Valve Type||Automated Ball Valve, Ball, Ball Valve, Floating Ball Valve|
- Bidirectional shut-off.
- Superior valve design at a competitive price.
- Fugitive emissions control for flammable and non-flammable applications.
- Valve fugitive emissions capability third party certified to ISO 15848-1.
- Machined ISO actuator mounting pad.
- Pure white E-seat (PTFE/PFA copolymer) seal relieves concern over product contamination.
- Positive alignment of split body.
- Fire test certified to API 607 5th edition and ISO 10497.
- PTFE bearing and packing rings reduce wear.
- Lower operating torque for ease of operation and reduced actuator cost.
- Positive position indication.
© 2023 Askalon AB, filial i Finland