|Application||Air Circulation, Facilities & Process Utilities|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel, Cast Iron|
|Operating Temperature||Up to 250 F (120 C)|
|Process Connection Type||150RF|
|Shutoff Class||Zero Leakage|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Media||Air, Liquids, Water|
- Bubble-tight shut-off at full pressure rating (PTFE lined configuration is drop tight).
- The seat and the disc are the only two valve parts in contact with the medium.
- Superior design for abrasive and erosive media.
- Famous Keystone dovetail seat design.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Large number of material combinations available.
- Standardized actuator flange for easy operator interchangeability.
- Top bushing absorbs side thrust loads.
- Hub seal provided by preloaded contact between flatted seat surface and disc hub area for positive sealing at all disc positions.
- One-piece wafer thin disc stem gives the very minimum obstruction to flow.
- Field replaceable seat isolates the body and stem from the flow.
- Molded-in O-rings provides flange sealing and eliminates need for gaskets.
© 2021 Askalon, Filial af Askalon AB Sverige