|Material||Teflon, 316L Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||Less Than 200 C|
|Process Connection Type||150RF, PN16|
|Valve Size Standard||DN|
|Valve Type||Instrumentation Valve|
- Extracts a representative sample from a reactor under process conditions without stopping the process or opening the reactor.
- Safe and simple operation.
- Sample is transferred pressure less.
- Different sample volumes are available.
- All wetted parts are PTFE, PFA, perfluor or glass.
- Direct mounting of all auxiliary valves via integrated mini mounting flange.
- If pH metering is required the top flange of the PV unit can be equipped with the required connection.
- Unit can be connected to a continuous re-circulation pump.
- Unit can be integrated with vacuum, nitrogen and rinsing supply lines.
- Liquid product can be added to the reactor via the PV unit.
- Sample media can be returned to the reactor.
- No contamination of the atmosphere. Displaced air in the bottle is returned into sight glass.
© 2021 Askalon, Filial af Askalon AB Sverige