|Application||Chemical Injection/Flow Assurance, Life Sciences, Chemical Dispersion, Reactors|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||Flanged|
|Seat/Seal Type||Lined, Ball|
|Valve Size||NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 3/4 / DN 20, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 1-1/2 / DN 40, NPS 1/2 / DN 15, NPS 1 / DN 25|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS, JIN, DN|
|Active||Neotecha NXR PFA lined ball valves|
|Features | Specification | Documents | Drawings||43250|
|Chemical Injection/Flow Assurance | Life Sciences | Chemical Dispersion | Reactors||PN | ASME|
|Flanged||Lined | Ball|
- PFA lining offers highest corrosion resistance
- Bubble tight shut-off: precision machined ball and seats guarantees an absolute leak-free valve.
- Full bore acc. EN 1983/EN17292 offers high Kv-value equal to the pipe.
- One-piece ball/stem: no possibility of damaging PFA-lining on ball by the stem, no hysteresis, ideal for flow control applications.
- Specific anti blow-out shaft design, which can not be affected by the media, according API 609.
- Static electricity: build-up of static electricity is eliminated since the ball/stem and the housing are of the same potential.
- Constant torque: the unique two-piece body construction together with the spring loaded seats guarantee a constant torque even after months of operation. ISO15848-1 approved.
- The self adjusting packing is maintenance free and provides a leak free stem seal.
- The handlever features a positive locked position in the open and closed position.
- The body has a thermally applied polyester powder coating (RAL 9002) which offers excellent protection against external corrosion and rust.
- Actuator mounting according to ISO 5211.
© 2019 Askalon AB