UF-103 - Service Fisher valves
This training is based on Emersons education cours 1400 Fisher Valve Trim & Body Maintenance.
This 3-day course and hands-on workshop explains how valves and actuators function and how they are installed and calibrated. It emphasizes installation, troubleshooting, parts replacement, and calibration of control valves, actuators, and FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers.
Students who complete the course will:
- Correctly perform installation procedures
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Properly apply and calibrate Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6200 digital valve controllers
- Change valve trim, gaskets and packing
- Control valve terminology
- Globe valves
- PackingActuators, and digital valve controllers
- Bench set
- Seat leak testing
- Ball valves
- Butterfly valves
- Eccentric disc valves
- Valve characteristics
This introductory course is for valve mechanics, maintenance personnel, instrument technicians, and others who are responsible for maintaining control valves, actuators and control valve instrumentation.
Some experience in instrument calibration and in control valve maintenance, installation, and operation would be helpful.
Contact us for more information or registration.
An application is not the same as a guaranteed place.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 54 57 92 00