We help you overcome the process challenges
Askalon works actively to assist customers to transform to a fossil free and energy efficient production.
- oil companies to transform into energy companies with renewable biofuel so they get the right valves for the increased corrosion and can control oscillations in the process
- power plants and pulp & paper industry to improve energy efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions with biomass waste or fuel with steam conditioning or carbon capture
- nuclear industry to rebuild and operate for increased safety and efficiency
- car industry to electrify by supplying valves for battery and fuel-cell production, and recycling of batteries
- gas companies to inject biomethane into natural gas grid systems to reduce climate impact
- chemical industry to grow the share of revenue from sustainable solutions in bio-based products and recycling
- modernize and expand drinking water distribution network and hydropower
- we help producers of hydrogen, ammonia and methane gas from Power-to-X electrolysis with cryogenic valves, control valves and safety valves
We assist customers to fulfill safety and climate regulations
We help our customers to:
- implement Safety Integrity Systems and Levels (SIS and SIL)
- reduce fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1 - the Enviro-Seal packing box - special for hydrogen
- validate performance of safety relief valves and emergency shutdown valves (ESD) - SESITEST, FIELDVUE-SIS
- make valve diagnostics to secure performance and to reduce maintenance costs and use of spare parts - FIELDVUE, FlowScanner, QUIKLOOK
- reduce vibration, cavitation, leakage, and noise in fluid, gas and steam systems - Askalon engineering, Cavitrol, Whisper trim
- modernize and expand drinking water distribution network and hydro power production - VAG Plunger valves
- rebuild and operate for increased safety and efficiency - independent cooling systems in the nuclear industry
Welcome to contact us for more information.
Our focus areas
Together with Swedish Almi, we have chosen three focus areas according to UN's Global Goals which we are working extra on.