|Certifications||PED, Fugitive Emission, CUTR, CRN, CE|
|End Connection||Lugged, Wafer|
|Body Design||Short Pattern|
|Operating Temperature||Less Than 200 C|
|Valve Size Standard||DN|
- Upper and lower set of Belleville springs put pressure to keep the two sealing surfaces of the stem seal together resulting in a superior TA-Luft / VDI 2440 approved. tem seal.
- The elastomer back-up pads behind the liner ensure a tight fit around the disc, for a bubble tight shut-off.
- The liner provides a wide flange sealing surface.
- A one piece thin disc stem lined with 3 mm molded PFA providing high Kv values.
- The liner and disc are the only two valve parts in contact with the medium.
- Primary shaft sealing by preloaded contact between disc and liner hub.
- Secondary shaft seal by oversizing the shaft diameter in relation to the shaft hole in the liner.
- The liner and disc are molded and machined to close tolerances to provide:
- low torque
- less stress and deformation during opening and closing
- Vacuum tests with helium with pressures less than 20 Pa absolute (0.2 mbarA).
- Optional TFM lining available for extremely demanding applications.
- Integral body locating holes to ensure perfect centering of the valve.
- Actuator flange and stem dimensions acc. ISO 5211.
© 2019 Askalon AB