High pressure valves
High pressure valves are extremely rugged, single-port, globe and angle valves for applications in power, refining, hydrocarbon, chemical, petrochemicals, and other industries.
Valves from Fisher™ and Sempell™ to control pressure, flow and temperature of steam, condensate or feed water systems. High-pressure valves are used in, among other things, recovery boilers and power and heating plants. In applications for steam boilers such as steam conditioning, turbine bypass, soot blowing, feedwater pumps, condenser dumping, economizers and superheating.
The valves are often used together with cooling nozzles for steam cooling. For best regulation and the possibility of diagnostics for troubleshooting, we recommend that valves with pneumatic actuators are controlled with FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers. Under Valves for power plant applications, you will also find shutoff valves, check valves and safety valves.
- Fisher Sliding stem valve selection guide
- Instruction manual Fisher D & DA Control Valves
- Product bulletin Fisher HP-series
- Product bulletin Fisher D & DA Control Valves
- Data sheet Sempell Severe Feedwater Service Valve Model 146
- Data sheet Sempell High Pressure Steam Reducing Valve Model 155
- Data sheet Sempell Turbine Drain Valve Model 179
- Data sheet Sempell High Pressure Bypass Valve Model 315
- Product Brochure Sempell Steam Conditioning Valves
- Data sheet Sempell High Pressure Water Control Valve Model 142
- Data sheet Sempell Turbine Bypass Valve Model 115
- Data sheet Sempell Model 141 Pressure Reducing Valve Condensate or Feedwater
- Product Bulletin Fisher HP Cryogenic
- Instruction manual Fisher HP & HPA
- Data sheet Sempell High Pressure Feedwater Control Valve 142 ASME
- Product bulletin Fisher EH & EHA
- Product Bulletin Fisher EH Series Control Valves