Digital Valve Controllers
Fisher™ FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers use microprocessors and have become the dominant replacement technology for conventional and electro-pneumatic positioners since the mid 1990s. Fisher FIELDVUE digital valve controllers integrate functionality far beyond the traditional analog or pneumatic positioner. The benefits of using a FIELDVUE includes: Availability of equipment alerts to notify the user of pending issues, automated configuration, calibration and tuning , and access to advanced levels of valve assembly diagnostics. This provides consistent and predictable knowledge of valve assembly performance and condition regardless who performs the task.
- Product bulletin FIELDVUE DLC3100 Digital Level Controller
- Product bulletin FIELDVUE DVC6200f Digital Valve Controller
- Product bulletin FIELDVUE DVC6200 SIS Digital Valve Controller
- Flyer FIELDVUE digital valve controller for Nuclear applications
- Instruction Manual FIELDVUE DVC6200f
- Product bulletin FIELDVUE DVC6200