|Certifications||SIL capable, PED, DVWG, CUTR, CRN, ABS|
|Application||Cooling Towers, Air Circulation, Cooling Water , Facilities & Process Utilities, Desalination|
|Body Design||Short Pattern|
|Material||Duplex, Epdm Rubber, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Buna-N, Aluminum Bronze, 316L Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Super Duplex|
|Operating Temperature||Less than 150 C|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||150FF, 150RF|
|Shutoff Class||Zero Leakage|
|Standards||API 609, ASME B16.34|
|Valve Size||NPS 36, NPS 24 / DN 600, NPS 40, NPS 30, NPS 42, NPS 60, NPS 56, NPS 48, NPS 44|
|Valve Size Standard||DN, NPS|
|Media||Water Glycol, Water, Liquid, Air, Inert Gas, Air|
- Double flanged body design with face-to-face dimensions, according to EN 558 Series 20, API 609 and AWWA C504 short.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Actuator flange according to ISO 5211.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
© 2021 Askalon AB