- Direct mounting to all Keystone butterfly valves and ball valves.
- Valve connection compatible with Keystone (imperial and metric) and ISO 5211.
- Double Rack and Pinion design nullifies side loads on the pinion shaft, minimizing bearing wear and extending life.
- Optimized product flow with standard mounted travel stops for valve position adjustment in open and close position (+/- 5° at each end).
- Anodized aluminium body with electrostatic powder coating (ESPC) finish provides durable protection against corrosive environments.
- Double acting and spring return versions available for cost effective and safe operation.
- Up to 12 individual springs offer flexible torque range for both ball as butterfly valves.
- Pre-compressed spring design and anti-blowout drive pinion means safe maintenance and operation.
© 2022 Askalon AB